Track Your Parcel
Where to find my tracking number?
- Tracking numbers will be provided by email once our team have shipped your parcel.
- Find & Track your parcel by logging in to your account at our site: My account > Select the parcel's order ID > Find your tracking number under fulfilment (below Remarks box)
We ship your order using local delivery Pos Laju, you may track your order using:
1. Pos Laju Track & Trace: http://www.poslaju.com.my/track-trace
2. Express tracking: http://www.expresstrack.net/
2. Find & Track your parcel by logging in to your account at our site:
My account > Select the parcel's order ID > Find your tracking number under fulfilment (below Remarks Box) > Click on your tracking number to see parcel's progress
Next, you are able to know how is your parcel going on! :
Pos Laju tracking system show 'Record Not Found'
Based on our past experience, if you get "Record Not Found" while tracking your parcel, that could mean the post office has not scanned the slip yet or probably they are in the midst of upgrading their online tracking system.
Alternatively, you may also try tracking your parcel using: http://www.expresstrack.net/
If you are not able to view your tracking info through all the recommended methods, you shall contact Poslaju Customer Service at 1 300 300 300 as they will be able to assist you with the information you could not find online.